Wee bit of me..

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
money. I am kind of addicted to shopping and such. I like to live so money would definitely be a concern.

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni!

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
I seriously have no idea. I guess, Indiana Jones. I can't say that I ever even made it through that whole movie. Haha

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Apple Juice.

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Catch up on Homework, take a nap, and hang out with my family.

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Picture of Harper, my Maltese. She's the queen.

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
the commercial with the little golden retriever puppy who is playing with the toliet paper. Geez. Charmin I believe!

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A dog treat when I was little. Probably a dare!
{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Jeans! Thank you Lord for those comfortable pieces of heaven!

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Never watched. Oops, did I just say that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan