Monday, Monday, Monday

Monday, August 22, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I've gotten out of the habit of blogging everyday. Oh, well. Guess that's the real world.

School
I love it. Such a rewarding and exciting job that will exhaust you by the end of the day. I get only about 10,000 "Ms. Patton's" a day, and those precious little kids know how to wear my patience thin. I used to think that teachers who yelled just needed some more patience. Oh, my. Have I turned into one of those. I'm working on it though. I HATE yelling at my babies. 

Online Shopping
I have suddenly started ordering things online. I used to be skeptical but now, I LOVE IT! Mostly because I am now so exhausted when I come home that it is just easier but its' addicting. So much fun!
I finally got my checks in today that I ordered in JUNE! Believe me, that company has heard from me more than they wanted to. Worth the Wait!

Weekend
I absolutely love my weekends. Cleaning, shopping, spending time with family. Why, oh why do they have to go by so fast! I need those 3 days away from my precious firsties. :)

First Pay Check
I. cannot. wait. 
It will not be millions but I am very excited- none-the-less. Hoping for a little shopping spree when it comes. Bills, Bills, Bills will have to come first though. 
This real world thing-- man, it's tough! 

I appreciate my parents more and more every day for all that they have done for ME. They have helped me get started in this fun adventure of growing up and I am so, so appreciative.

Love you two! Thank you for loving me and helping me grow up in more than one way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan