Miscellany Monday.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Miscellany Monday
Hey friends!
Let's get to the Random thoughts that are flowing through my brain.

{one}
I am NOT loving being sick, sore throat, stuffy nose already. I mean really! I've only been with those kiddos for 3 days and I am already sick. You suck, immune system! But.. after a shot and medicine today I am praying for a better night and week! :)

{two}
i'm loving that Walgreens sends you a text when your prescriptions are ready. Im such a technology lover.

{three}
I love being a teacher so far! It's a crazy whirlwind of a ride but I think it is such a rewarding career. I love getting those sweet, precious notes, getting called the wrong name of that previous teacher that they had, and the confidence that I am gaining everyday. I know that I've chosen the right career!

{four}
I love when I have more money in my bank account that I thought I had. It's such a nice feeling. I'm ready for the first payday. yes! It will be a good day.

{five}
I'm thankful for parents who would do anything in the world for me and love me enough to let me make my own choices. Praying for a sweet friend who is having trouble and coming to a realization that she hasn't had that trust in her life. Would you lift her up?

Happy Monday! Hope it wasn't too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan