Pinterest, School Days

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Pinterest is amazing! We all know it. :)

I catch myself on there for hours at a time, coveting all the fun ideas, crafts, DIY and decorations. Goodness knows, it's a time consumer. 




my version-- An old drink crate, spray painted, and the polish put in slots. I still like the first idea better. Maybe, I'll find a spice rack soon. :)

Source: flickr.com via Trish on Pinterest

Made this.. Looks exactly the same. No picture to show!

I'm on a roll. Stalking craigslist daily for these things to Re-do. Love this! 
Pinterest, you are a great thing but you just might become an addiction.

Today was the day that I have always wondered what it would be like. My principal walked in and did a formal evaluation. I wasn't nervous, surprisingly but so glad that it's over for this semester. She gave me some things to improve but was very pleased overall. Thanking my LORD for his blessings! 

Brutal Murder of my last name, but sweet none-the-less.

 Our hallway art holders. Love this personalization. :)

"Mom- I'm tired of you always doing school work."
Woof-
Harper

4 comments:

  1. Miss Padttine...don't you just love it up? haha. Here I'm Teacher or Profé (short for Profesora). Thank God we haven't got to my name yet...they say it closer to Alicia, but then they all think my American name is Alice! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. how precious!
    Glad your eval went well!... and thanks for my comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I the Harper picture!! I just know you aren't giving that baby any loving. I get the same thing from Lucy a lot. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm addicted to Pinterest, too!! And I'm loving that nail polish storage idea!! Mine are everywhere in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan