When it all began.

Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm a TEACHER!
It's going wonderful. 
Let's begin with Thursday. It was my first day with my firsties. I wasn't nervous at all which suprised me BIG TIME! I knew that I was exactly where God wanted me because of this and it made me totally at peace. :)

My kiddos knew exactly what to do when they got there and most sat down, listened, and I was a very surprised teacher! It went amazing for my 1st day and I couldn't wait to start the day and finish, just to say that I had done it

We made it okay during the day and a lot of rules were taught and plans for what would happen were shared. Lunch time has always been what I was nervous about but ours went off without a hitch. But.. I did have one student use the bathroom on them self and that was nerve wrecking but it was handled very well. Then.. one student got left behind but luckily was picked up only 20 minutes after school. :) 
I would say it's going to be wonderful. 

My kids were so sweet and I know that we are going to have a great year. 

I'm so tired and I can't wait to share some pictures with you! :)

Thank you all for your prayers. 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan