Yeah, I'm a First Year!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Here's to already missing a day of school. I have Bronchitis! No fun!

I noticed Thursday that I felt worse than I had all week and before the day was over I could barely talk and my breathing was getting worse. After another doctor's visit, a breathing treatment, and a chest x-ray, I was diagnosed with the B. No fun, I tell you!

I was miserable and knew that my mother would be home on Friday to take care of me, so off driving home I went. Best decision I've ever made? No! But... my family, and home was exactly what I needed to help me feel better.

I've been reading some teaching material, thinking about lesson plans for the following week and trying to mix a little fun into getting well. It's hard but doable.


So excited that we bought this book today. I love it already! Can't wait to see the movie with some friends from school! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Hopefully my week will be less exciting!



2 comments:

  1. You'll love The Help! Its one of the books going with me to Ecuador :) I'm trying to convince my parents into going to see it before I leave. Who wants to have to return a Redbox from South America?! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished the book and went and saw the movie today too...loved em both! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan