Blankety, Blank Friday! :) (not what you think)

Friday, August 26, 2011


1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is   a Route 44 Diet Coke from Sonic. Oh, goodness! My favorite treat! 

2.  Rude people when I am checking out at a store   makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like  romantic movies  because,   they give me hope of what to look forward to in the future.

4.    supercalifragalistic   is a funny word. {loved seeing Mary Poppins on Broadway in NYC!}

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be   Foundation. My most favorite makeup product. andddd... finger nail polish. haha

6.  I'm happy that   it's the weekend, i'm going to have company, and long weekend next week.

7.  I would never   
 think that abortion was right. It makes me sick to think that a human that God made could kill another human that he made and had a plan for since the moment he/she was created. Oh, I'm getting sick just typing this. Abortion is wrong and it breaks my heart for our generation to think its just another procedure. 


Here's to a relaxing Friday night with Shopping, eating Chick-fil-a, watching movies, catching up on blogs, and attempting to de-clutter my apartment! 

Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Love romantic comedies...and love love that it gives us hope for our future soul mates!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan