It's a Wednesday Party. :)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


It's Wednesday! I'm loving that for sure. :)

{It's Almost Summer} I am tooo excited that my first year as a 1st Grade teacher is almost over. Not being ugly, but truthful. It's been wonderful, stressful, and crazy all in one breath! My firsties are precious beyond measure but they drain my all day, every day!

{The beach} oh, I can't wait for the blue skies, and sand between my toes. This will be my first REAL beach experience. What??? You can't believe that. i know. I'm from Mississippi, I've been to the Gulf Coast.. does that count? Absolutely not. :)



{Double Decker} 2 weeks, but who's counting? Oxford is my happy place. The place I have grown up 15 minutes away from, the place where I first heard Hotty Toddy and told my mama that those were "bad words" and the place that my mama has instilled in me since day 1. That's Ox. I love going back and the minute I get off of 55 and head that way, my heart skips a beat. I can't wait to get there, see the square packed for the FUN, and take tons of pictures with friends. Be still my heart.



{styles on pinterest} by the way. What did we ever do without this website. I adore it. teaching, decorating, gift ideas, the works. I love it!

I pulled this outfit off Sunday. I loved it. So comfortable! :)

                                                 










                                          




    


Life is good! I'm so excited for all the good things that are happening. Praying for all my friends who are struggling to find answers to some hard questions. Be THANKFUL for everything that the Lord has put in your path.

love y'all. 


Talk to me. What would you like to see on the blog?? 

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan