Top 5 Tuesday.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012


Just Peachy

Today's topic. 5 Beauty Products that I love/can't live without.
This is not my niche.  I love makeup but I don't ENJOY playing with it and experimenting new trends. Here's my simple, southern take on it.

1.) Foundation- We get this for a great price at our local flea market. Goes on smooth and I love how I don't feel like I have lots of goop on my face. :)
See why I'm not a makeup entrepreneur???
2.) Mascara- I love mascara. Probably my favorite accessory! I love the way I can layer mascara and make those lashies supa black and long! What I use the most of, below.

Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black

3.) Primer with Sunscreen for this white child. 




4.)  Eyeliner. My 2nd favorite thing! I love the way it makes my eyes stand out! 
Really doesn't matter the brand. I like them all. Usually what's on sale.




5.) My pinterest-inspired makeup brush holder. I love this because it's easy to find all my brushes in one place! Coffee beans an added prize. Love the smell in those early mornings!


Whew! I made it through! Makeup is wonderful, I just need to get better about loving it!



3 comments:

  1. I have to have my Bare Minerals foundation, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brush holder! I need to do that for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love BE products especially their foundation. I have tried a variety of different mascara products and I always come back to great lash. xo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan