iPhone Monday. :)

Monday, April 2, 2012






I love this! Showing you details of my life. 



Love my new Easter Decoration, Miranda! Anything festival and I want it. :)


It's funny when one of your best friends walks in to church and you're wearing the same thing! great minds think alike.


Hotty Toddy brings old friends together! :)

love linen pants. My comfort staple.


my Easter door! Love it! :)


I confess.. this was my supper one night last week! 


Easter board in our hallway. 

I'm loving this week. Short week at school, Easter, and Family time. Now if this sore throat will go away, I'll be set.


Dear sore throat- You suck! Go away and don't come back soon.

Dear life as I know it- You are wonderful and I know one day I'll look back and envy you but I wish that marriage, children, and a "new life" would come soon!

Dear bomb threat at my Alma Mater- Not cool. You should be ashamed of yourself. This is crazy business.

Dear family- Thank you for loving me ALL the time. I couldn't ask for a better family.

Dear June and July- I'm so proud that my career allows us so much time together! Be nice to me and take your time. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with you Linen pants are a true comfort staple!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan