When I grow up..

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Oh, wait. I'm there! :)

Sometimes when I'm looking at my class full of 27 firsties, it hits me that I am a grown-up doing what I have always wanted dreamed of doing! It's a scary thought to know that all these kiddos depend on me to get them through this season of their life. :)

So, thankful that God loves me and gives me grace every day to face the situations that I have to face. The Lord is good, let me tell ya. 

Some days, teaching is NOTHING like what I thought it would be and some days I absolutely couldn't see myself doing anything else.  I'm working on the "loving it" part. 



love. this. I talk to my kids about doing better so that they can go farther in life. How much better can you show this, than by this door?

Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest


Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan