TGIF

Friday, April 27, 2012



     1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, cut my alarm off and cut the t.v. on. Boy Meets World every morning! Flashback, anyone?

2.   I can hardly wait for   school to be out and my first year of teaching to be behind me. I really, really, really can't believe it though!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     diamonds      because    isn't that the most romantic way to say I love you! 

4. A little known fact about me is that    I was a preemie, 4lbs. 6oz. and I have a whole in my nose from where it didn't form at birth. I was 5 weeks early and it never formed together. No worries, it's not a gaping hole, just a tiny thing that most people don't even notice.

5. The best part about my job is    getting to invest in 26 little lives that I will never know what kind of impact I made on. No matter how hard of a day that I have or how much I have to yell, my 1st year babies will always hold a special place in my heart.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is    the LOVE of my family. I seriously, hands down have the best family! 

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   change the oil/tires on my car. I have these problems often and I need to learn how to deal with them. Daddy, could you help me?

Thank God it's Friday. I'm heading home to go to DOUBLE DECKER! My favorite! :)


Have fun this weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! FRIDAY! I went to my last class of my junior year today. So surreal. BUT SO WELCOME! ha. See you sometime this weekend, if I'm not holed up in my house studying for finals. :/
    Also, you've yet to add my to your favorite blog list. Trader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I watch Boy Meets World in the morning, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my daddy managed to teach me many things, but changing my oil and tires wasn't one of them! I just put that on the list of things my future husband is gonna be able to do!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan