Dear Monday.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Photobucket

Linking up with Megan


Dear School Year, How many more Mondays do I have with you, seriously.

Dear Summer, I'm ready for your arrival. It's time! :)

Dear teaching, You've been exhausting, excited, funny, and interesting this year. I don't know if I can deal with you for 30 years but for now, I really feel like we can be friends!

Dear Future Husband, Where are you? I'm ready. Hoping Jesus sees fit to bring us together this year! I'm ready for that!

Dear 4-runner, You will be mine, hopefully by next summer. I'm working on saving up and purchasing you. No worries. 


Dear LeBonheur Children's Hospital, Thank you for taking care of little Mary-Michael. She's feeling better and for that I'm thankful! :)

Can't wait to hear your Dear Mondays



love my door decor. Wouldn't it be cool if my last name started with an L. Maybe not, forget that. :)


This animation sums up our rivalry. Bittersweet. :)


My sweet Maddie having floor time. She's such a doll! :)


Guess who? The Simba shirt with the cartoon... I had too! Hahaha! Been with this girl for 23 years. We've had some good times.


Summer Craft Project. I think it's too cute. I need one for my mantle!

I know this has been totally random. welcome to the life of lauren. 

How is your Monday going? Link up and let me see those pictures!


4 comments:

  1. The Lion King pic is HILARIOUS! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined in with the photo fun for the first time. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. New follower.


    littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan