What I'm Loving on this Wednesday!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


{one} I'm loving the body of Christ that I get to be a part of each Wednesday night. It truly is a booster to most weeks when I need to be reminded that Jesus DIED for me and that I need to truly LIVE for him each and every day. Why is this so hard for me to understand and live out? Shouldn't be. 

{two} I love that I can call my mama and daddy every night and relive my day to them in conversation. They are my rock and I seriously don't know what I would do without them. They love me, encourage me, and pray for my daily. This I know. 

{three}  This one's trivial. I'm loving nail polish at the moment. I am obsessed with buying different brands and seeing all the pretty colors that I can find. :)


{four} We have a career day on Friday so tomorrow is our test day! Just one day closer to summer. Got lots of big plans, concerts, and events so I can't wait. Just the perks of being led to a career where I get the summer months off. Thank you, Lord and please don't let the Legislature change that!

Happy Almost Thursday, my friends!






Linking up with my Pinterest crushes for the week.


love this. I must agree. :)
(of course, my lunch time is shared with 26 munchkins)


I really think I could do this. Must.Try.Soon.



Yes, Please.

Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest


Michelle, we have to do this one night this summer. Looks like too much fun!


4 comments:

  1. Kardashian Kolor? Why/How do I not own this? I will. SOON. Also, that ring, is phenomenal. I'll be sure to show Mr. Right. Also, I love Leslie Bentley's blog. You were right. She is like, my twin.

    That's all.
    Your best, CK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy ring!!! :) and the furbaby ... love. i have one also. slightly larger, but just as lovable. they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parents are THE best. The end.

    and ohhh nail polish, such a dangerous obsession! I can go crazy in the nail polish aisle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with nail polish- OPI and Essie are my favorite! You never can have too many colors!

    HOpe you have a great weekend!
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan