Mrs. McGreger. :)

Thursday, April 19, 2012


I remember in 4th grade this sassy girl came to North Pontotoc and from that day forward we were friends. She was a bossy thing and we all listened to what she said. I remember a "said" birthday party where she was being her bossy self and we went to bath and body works for my "MALL" party. She got sprayed with 13 different perfumes because that was our way of being mean.

Sorry brit. I really am.

9 years of High school + 2 years of college+ 1 year of being roomates= Friends for life!
We've had some fun times. 

The ICC times. Yes, I was a deviled egg for Halloween. 


I just love this picture.

Well see, she met this boy after some time, and he was the one she wanted to spend her life with. His name was John and she started planning a wedding when she got this pretty rock on her finger. 


She had a wonderful day where we all had fun getting ready, eating lunch together, and taking tons of pics. Her photographer was wonderful and let us show our own personalities through her work! Some of my favorite pics to document the day!



I said the prayer before we left for the ceremony and this is the sweetest pic of Merle and I holding hands in the circle. Love my sweet friends!


God brought these sweet friends into my life. I'm very thankful!


How we truly felt about the day!


Because we are both teachers. :)



As if you can't tell these were not the originals. sorry for the blurriness. 
Her photographer can be found at  Amber's Photography on Facebook! Check her out!

Brittany,

the Lord has blessed you with your man. We are forever grateful that you chose your soulmate and you will be the help mate that he needs. I can't wait to share in all of your big moments in life. God bless you and John as you live your lives to serve his kingdom. 

love you much,

Lauren :)

2 comments:

  1. what fun pictures! I love the color of your bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post to your friend! Ya'll look like you have a lot of fun together!

    ps. love the new blog design! the header is so cute! love that quote!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan