Sometimes and Always.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Sometimes: I wonder where my life is going. 

Always: I know that My God has a perfect, perfect plan. :)

Sometimes: I think about how bad it is that Twitter, Facebook, and Blogger have become SO important in my life and that I need to stop "depending" on them everyday. 

Always: I go right back to reading them all as soon as the thought leaves me. 

Sometimes: I wonder why I chose a career that dealt with low paychecks, boogers, poop, and lots of "Ms. Patton's????"

Always: I'm very thankful that God chose me to be a teacher and that I was offered a job when/where i was. It isn't always perfect but its where HE wants me. :)


"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I 
                                       ended up where I needed to be.
                                                                       -Douglas Adams




1 comment:

  1. Always: I read your blogs and I understand completely how we've been friends forever and ever! Love you LP!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan