This and That.

Thursday, January 3, 2013


Recently Roached

Joining Jena and Katie for today's link-up. Let's get busy.

{one} It was great seeing my babies today. Of course we had many talks about Santa and how he had given them exactly what they wanted. Oh, I love little kids. :) then, we had some melt downs. 

{two} I loved THAT one of our Kindergarten students asked me today when i was going to Goodwill! Ha.. Is it bad when they know your obsessions. And I happily told her I was going this afternoon! :)
Found these gems will I was there. How could they only be .59 cents. 

{three} Michelle, whom I have known my ENTIRE life is starting an Art Business. I've helped her on her blog and she would love to paint you something awesome or show you what she has already done. Her blog is www.michellepickensart.wordpress.com 

Happy Friday Eve. I'm ready y'all!

2 comments:

  1. How hilarious that the kiddos asked you that!! Too funny! And I'm jealous of your GW find--again! How cute are those rebel glasses!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those glasses!! find me some razorback ones ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan