Hey y'all. It's My birthday!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


January 8, 1989.
twas a good, good day.

Elvis was born, I was born. Choose who your favorite was/is.

I love birthdays! I think of them as a time for reflection on what I have and what I'm going to do with that year.




Started off this morning with my FREE Starbucks drink. Is there any better way to start off your celebration? i.think.not.


I had a Common Core Math conference today during school and that was a nice break away from the classroom. We had lunch at Lenny's and that was fun too. :)

Then, over 120 Facebook messages, 17 text messages, 3 shout outs on Twitter, and 1 phone call from my sweet grandmother. Obviously she doesn't do all the social media.  
I'm blessed y'all. Thank you to each and every one who has played a part in my birthday celebration.

I'm one of those people who has a birthday "week". Why just do one day instead of lots of days of celebrating?


Tonight, my family away from home took me out for Mexican food. They had a Mariachi band and dancers! Maddie loved watching them and I had a blast. Thanks friends for a birthday celebration! We ate leftover cake after. 


I got some precious cards, a beautiful manger scene pottery piece from mama and daddy and money from the family! I'm so excited and thankful for each Happy Birthday and the ways that people show that they care! 

Hope you all feel just as loved as I have on this birthday!

Love you all!
Here to age 24. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a fabulous day! Can I say that I'm seriously still obsessed with your cake!!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis who? YOU are my favorite January 8th birthday!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan