letters to Friday.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Dear Starbucks- I will be seeing you in the morning with my $1.oo off coupon and I couldn't be happier that it's time for my Friday skinny Caramel Frappe. :) Thanks mama for the email! You da best!

Dear Classroom- All your brightness and spunk shows a little of my inward personality. I have to have myself reflected in that room to be the teacher I need to be. Hoping for a great next 4 months. Let's do this...


Dear Luke Bryan- You are beautiful, cute, have the perfect Southern draw and would make the cutest babies. WAIT! That's not where I meant to go. I'll see you Saturday night. Get ready! We'll be the girls singing every song and yelling loudly.



Dear 3-day weekend- Please take your time and don't hurry away. Even though we got a day off this week for ice, I will always take a day off. Please!

and finally....

Dear Lord and Savior-Why have you blessed me so, so much? I was thinking on my drive home today from school how much I have. Material wise, spiritual wise, friend and family wise, oh.. How I am blessed. God sure knew what he was doing in my life and I'll always trust his ways. Please take time to reflect and thank God for all he has given you.
Very thankful tonight.




love y'all. Comment away!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, girl!! I hope that you have the best three day weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMM! I would love some Starbucks this morning--I so wish they had a stand alone store here in Oxford. I hate having to go on campus to get my fix! Your little school room is SO PRECIOUS! I know you're just the best teacher. And I'll tell you a secret--I can't stand Luke Bryan. Or Eric Church. Ughhh. Gasp, I know. Just don't like them. But I'm sure you'll have a wonderful weekend :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, Luke Bryan. = ) Have a great weekend!
    www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan