celebrate good times, come on!

Monday, January 28, 2013

linking up with Sami and the gang. :)

Hey y'all! 
My goodness how the weekends fly by. I seriously hate that just when I feel like I'm getting off at 3:00, it's Monday at 7:00 again! Errrr....

Now, let's re-cap my exciting weekend/life, shall we?

As with every weekend, Twitter is my best friend. I came across this and just laughed and laughed. Sorry, you mad?


Then, a Shopping trip with the mother happened. I love my new striped shirt that I will be wearing with that leopard scarf, contrary to my mother's wishes. I obviously don't get my fashion taste from her.

These boots were also added to my closet! I've been wanting another pair of boots in my life and I just so happen to run up on these! :)
Think they'll go with anything? What would you wear them with?

My sweet girls in Nursery at church! We've got to work on looking at the camera! They should know by now that Ms. Lauren is always taking pictures of their crazy selves.

and..... 


I started Grad School tonight! 
It's hard to believe that I'm back in school but I am so excited to better myself as a teacher and raise the pay scale a tiny bit. It'll be nice to have a higher degree and know even more on how to help my sweet babies.

So, there's my weekend. Hope you had a great one yourself.

link-up with Sami. Can't wait to hear what you've done.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! End of day Friday I am already dreading Monday!

    Looks like you had a good weekend though! Love the outfit!

    Thanks for linking up for Weekend Update. Glad to have you! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE those boots! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan