how i love weekends.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello ladies!

this weekend was relaxed and low key, just the way I like it. It's been a while since I've had a weekend like this and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Ole Miss won the Compass Bowl- The rebs beat Pittsburgh 38-17 in the bowl game. We have had a really good season (after all) and I am so thankful to be a Rebel fan. :) Love Hugh Freeze as our coach and even better as a person. He is on fire for God and is coaching this team in more than just football. 


Early Birthday Supper @ The Sizzler- My family has eaten at this restaurant forever and I couldn't think of anywhere I would rather eat for my family birthday supper. We saw some friends and had a great meal. Now for those pictures. My brother can never be serious. Ever...

So thankful for a family who celebrates birthdays BIG. Thank you mother and daddy for the love and support you've given me for almost 24 years! 

Love my birthday cake- Familia knows I love some chevron, so naturally I would want it on a birthday cake. I love how it turned out. Every year, birthday cake designs are my favorite. Plus, it has to taste good, DUH!

Baby Shower- Chloe Elizabeth, my not yet born cousin's baby shower was today. Can't wait to meet this precious one. 

Hope you've had a great weekend. What did you do?

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan