Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, January 21, 2013

This weekend has been wonderful. Write it down in the books! I so wish that every weekend could have the eventfulness that this weekend brought. :)
So, let's get to it. Shall we?

{Friday night}- After a long week at school, Friday night came with much welcome. I came home and crashed on the couch for a nap. Then, I met some friends at the Mexican Restaurant for some good food and an even better time!
of course, then it was pj and Pinterest time!                                                         


{Saturday} I babysat sweet Maddie and we played dress up, ate a fine lunch of cherrios and baby food, and then she wanted to watch a little tv. I can't believe she'll be one in a couple of weeks!
** these are the glasses that I won in a giveaway from www.firmoo.com. they are tortoise and I'm not sure that I can pull them off, but they are cute nonetheless.

then....
this guy and I had a date!

and can I just say, he was an even better date the 2nd time around! Such a great concert with some of my best girls!
this lady is my cousin, Carmen and she is such a fun person to hang out with! She used to babysit me when I was younger and it's so cool to grow up along side her!

{Sunday}- Got up, went to church and then my best came into town. Let me tell you... we have been to some wonderful restaurants and shopped for 2 days. So. much.fun.

my favorite purchase of the weekend
*nook cover. :)


3 comments:

  1. looks like a great weekend! So jealous you got to see my bf Luke :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me your secrets on how you ENJOY your weekend?? I'm afraid I am about to feel like I should be doing school work all the time!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan