Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, April 29, 2013



Hey friends! I just want to curl up and sleep.. for a long, long time. Guess that means it was a wonderful weekend, huh? Friday, my sweet Harper(fur baby) got attacked by a Boxer. She is a 12lb. Maltese and this dog probably weighed a good 45-50lbs. and it broke this mama's heart. She is healing but she was very sore all weekend and is on antibiotics to help her get better. Please, if you hear nothing else, keep your dogs under your watch. I know that anything can happen but not only did my dog get injured- minding her own business, but I had to spend my hard earned $$ for something that YOU did to my dog. 

Rant over.

After that scare, my weekend was looking up!
{one} My sweet mama and I enjoying Double Decker. The woman has worked at Ole Miss for 30 years and had never been. I love experiencing new things with her!{two} I fell in love with this chevron tray! Somebody find me one! :){three}I have a feeling this is what heaven is going to look like. Don't you agree? A room with nothing but Ole Miss memorabilia.{four} I got to meet a blog/new in real life friend at Double Decker. It's just the neatest feeling seeing these people that you read about in public. My mama may or may not have thought I was crazy. Faison is starting a new blog and I can't wait to share the link with you when she opens it up!{five}I'm loving my new tank top from DD. I just love some Oxford, Mississippi. 

Sunday- My family had a surprise party for my Uncle and we had some of the best BBQ in Mississippi. Yum to the tum. 

My weekend was lovely and now it's Monday night and I'm sleepy. I just took my final in my 1st ever Graduate class and I'm so happy to say that I'm done. I'll be taking classes this summer so until then, I'm free. 

How was your weekend? Hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more.

He's still working on me. To make me what I want to be.

2 comments:

  1. That just breaks my heart about Harper! Those puppies are our babies! So glad to hear y'all had fun at Double Decker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor fur baby! I can totally relate! My bulldog and my bugg were playing around, it got too heated and my poor bugg's eye popped out! Tears and an emergency vet trip later we're going to see today if she has vision left in her eye. Hope your fur baby feels better soon! <3 Found you though Sami's. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan