Friday's Love List.

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Magnolia Pair


I'm loving that I'm hosting a bunco party at my apartment on Saturday. Some sweet ladies from back home are coming to partay and then shop a while! Check back on Monday for a re-cap.

I'm loving that my classroom is coming along nicely. Here's a sneak peak and I can promise you'll be seeing more of this place. Keep up with my classroom and our projects at www.mspattonskinders.blog.com

(Yes, some of my letters in the alphabet are missing-- dumb heat)

I'm loving chevron anything. Like, I'm obsessed! I need to quit buying everything that I see.


1.) Lamp from Fred's Dollar Store- $9.95. Ah-maz-ing. 2.) Coaster- bought from those "lovely" facebook sales. 3.) Picture frame from Burlington 4.) Chevron Tray from TJMaxx.

I'm loving this.
(enough said)

See y'all Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the chevron stuff..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to stop myself every time I see chevron or else I will own 1000 chevron accessories. I love the ones you found!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is your classroom! so adorable! must be so fun to get to do that at the end of the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan