Friday's Love List.

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Magnolia Pair

Let me tell you the things that I love on this Friday morning.
  1. I love thrift shopping, yard sale-ing, and anything that has to do with someone else's junk! I'm seriously addicted to Goodwill, Craigslist, etc. and I might be on 45 counties' Resale pages on Facebook. Hello, My name is Lauren and I need help.
just this morning! I found that precious Colonel Reb pillow and plush doll. 
Was it worth the drive and gas? probably so.

2.) I love that I've been able to work in my classroom this week. I've got lots of plans for my class this year and I can't wait to see which babies will be in my room! Mississippi is implementing some new teacher accountability this year and of course, that makes me nervous but with GOD, I can do ANYTHING! 

3.) I love that Pinterest was invented and allows me to spend all of my free time looking up things that I don't need or things that I don't have time to make! But, I want too!                                        Check me out-------------------->http://pinterest.com/laureneliza/boards/

4.) I love that I found this ladies' blog. I'm obsessed with her decorating post from Thursday and her love for Oxford throughout her house! Check her out!!

5.) I love that this is happening soon. hopefully.  I'll share details and pictures ASAP.

Cafe length chevron curtains

Happy Friday to YOU!

What are your loves?

5 comments:

  1. Ah, LOVE that you found Kathleen's blog! I've been friends with her to what seems like forever now. If you are reading this, Happy Birthday again Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thrift shopped today, it's my absolute fav thing to do!
    And, Kathleen's blog looks so fun, her style is so cute! Thanks for introducing me to her!

    Thank you for linking up, so happy to have you and hope to see you again on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thrift shopped today, it's my absolute fav thing to do!
    And, Kathleen's blog looks so fun, her style is so cute! Thanks for introducing me to her!

    Thank you for linking up, so happy to have you and hope to see you again on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so KIND to mention CBL - thank you so much!!

    Glad we have connected and I see Cassie is a reader of yours - she's fabulous!!! XO -
    Kathleen @ Carrie Bradshaw Lied
    www.carriebradshawlied.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan