Happy F o u r t h!

Thursday, July 4, 2013


Hey friends! 

I'm home and trying to get over the "back home from the beach" blues but I promise to have a re-cap of that soon! 

Until then... 

that picture above is one of my favorites that I captured on the trip and I thought it perfectly fit with today's holiday. I just love the Fourth of July because it reminds me of everything I have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for:
my freedom// Soldiers who gave their lives so I could live in Freedom/ /the right to vote and express my opinions even when others might not like them/ /Religious Freedom and the ability to worship my Savior.// American food// Our United States.
I could go on and on and on....

Enjoy your day with your friends, family, and fireworks!

I'll be wearing my new American flag scarf while enjoying a cookout with my family. :)

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan