Toes in the water.

Friday, July 5, 2013

the waves of the sea help me get back to me. 

I'm rested from the trip and ready to tell you all about it. Instead of doing multiple re-cap days ( i have nothing against that, just not for this trip) I'm going to jumble it all together here for you, ladies. 

We go on this girl's trip with my cousin Linda and her family. It's our 2nd year to go and we have already started talking about next years trip! We love our girl time and being able to do what we love. Swim, eat, and shop.


I was loaded and prepared with many monogrammed pretties this year and couldn't wait to get on the beach. I also had a cooler painted for the trip and ask me how many times we used it. (1 time) It'll come in handy for the future. :)

Mama and I enjoyed laying out on the beach and then when it got so hot that we couldn't stand it, we would head to the pool. That's where Linda, Nikki, and Kristin enjoyed being and we would join them there for the best of both worlds. Our condo was wonderful, even though we really only enjoyed it at night when we came in from eating.

We enjoyed lots of places to eat on the beach and even though I am not a seafood person, I did eat shrimp once! We enjoyed our nights, no doubt!
Tacky Jacks, LuLus', Wolf Bay Lodge and The Hangout were out choices and we made lots of good decisions with what we ate! 

I got to watch the sunrise over the ocean, listen to the waves, meet new people, spend time with my mama and live it up on the beach. What more could this girl ask for?

I'm thankful, oh so thankful for a family who loves to be together and I hope that the beach memories continue throughout my lifetime!
*hint, hint.


2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!! We've got the hangout and tacky jacks on our list for this year! What was the Wolf bay lodge? I'll have to look it up! We are def going back to LuLu's! Love your drink spike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ate at Wolf Bay Lodge when we were down there too! The Foley location...
    I'm absolutely loving that coozie for the sand!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan