Currently.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Currently

Listening: slash/ Watching Friends. I'm also listening to my iPhone text message ding go off every .2 seconds. :)

Drinking: Route 44 Diet Coke from Sonic. I needed a pick-me-up after working in my room all week. 

Loving: That my best lets me use her Netflix account and I'm getting to watch (from the beginning) Grey's Anatomy. It's my favorite show. It makes me happy.

Reading: My favorite blogs and Facebook.

Wearing: Nike shorts and a Southern Marsh t-shirt. AKA, comfy clothes.

Thinking: "I have so much to do in my classroom."

Thankful:  Family/friends/Bible study/a career that I love

Wondering: Should I go hear Love and Theft fo free tonight? (no-brainer, right?)

Realizing: My life plan (ha) was to have my first kid by 25. I turn 25 in January and I'm not even married. Oi! 

Thanks to Mason, I'm loving my Home Screen on my iPhone.


3 comments:

  1. I had plans to be married by 22, then kids by 24... God's plan is always bigger and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the homescreen on your phone! That's so cool that you could do a grid of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can never go wrong when watching friends.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan