Blah, blah, blah.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I've been around but just haven't found time to post my weekend wrap up, so here you go.
Shortened version.

1.) Yard Sales for the win: All of these goodies were bought for $11. SCORE!
2.) Baseball: I had the Chrestman family here for one night and it was so fun! Love these people.
3.) Sweet sisters:  Lynlee was so excited at the ball park watching her bubba.
4.) Relaxation and fun:  Watching little Cole play ball. Those little boys are too cute!
5.) Classroom love: I can't wait to show you the finished product. I'm so ready for it to be done so I can concentrate on the lesson plans and such.
6.) MK calls my name:  This purse really wanted to come home with me today from TJMAXX but my bank account said NO! Sad day!

Exciting news today: ROYAL BABY is here! I haven't been following the story for days, but I did watch today when they left the hospital. A little vine humor:


I'm waiting for a name now. Don't they know that's what we care about!

2 comments:

  1. my bank account said no to MK riding boots from the nordys sale. sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is full of loveliness and joy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan