Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

This weekend has been a whirlwind. Non-stop, gotta be here now and there in a little bit. You know? Those kinds of weekends that you have your hand in EVERYTHING.
But.. If I'm honest, I adore those weekends. I hate being at home with absolutely nothing to do. Weird?... Maybe! :)

Friday: My Mom, mother and I ran some errands and then did our usual Friday night mexican date. Seriously, my grandmother is the cutest thing trying to pronounce things on the menu for her order! She's a mess!

Saturday: Mama and I got up bright and early and went to THE cutest Baby shower for her bosses' grandbaby. Let me just tell you.. A beautiful home/sun room shower, a paisley cake, sweet decor and wonderful brunch. BTW: the sweet mother-to-be has named her my favorite baby name and I can't wait to see this sweet baby. 

Then.. I went to Tupelo and had a late birthday dinner with my Merle. Her family grilled hamburgers and we celebrated big. 


Then.. this happened.  (The Call)
I was pretty much done at the beginning but I watched the entire movie. It. was. crazy.
Let me know if you decide to watch it, what you think about it. :)

Sunday: Merle goes to church at Northstar and our college BSU co-pastor, Troy is now on staff at this church. I enjoyed worshiping with them today and I love that their church is REAL and sincere in their love of people and showing Jesus to all. If you are looking for a church home, check them out!

I really want to update this blog on the cheap.. if you have any links, resources, ideas or if you just WANT to do it, contact me. :)

lauren_patton@hotmail.com

Peace y'all. Happy Monday.


4 comments:

  1. no way i can watch the Call. me and scary movies don't do well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few suggestions for you on the design stuff. Looks like you had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm too scared to watch that movie but i really wanna see it!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan