Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Monday to you!

This has been a VERY busy two weeks.  I've thankful to be back at my apartment and hopefully I am going to check some things off of my to-do list this week. So, come back and see what gets accomplished, K?

Now on to the weekend re-cap. These collages make everything easier! I love documenting what I do every weekend. Thanks, Sami for letting us all get together and share our memories.


one.// Little Harper woke me up wanting to play go potty. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? Or is it just that I'm partial??? two.// I went to Erika and Kyle's wedding reception. They got married about a month ago on the beach and had their beautiful reception this Saturday. She looked beautiful and so happy. :) three.// This reception turned into a small class reunion. I love these girls and can't wait to have a "real" get-together. I'm working on this! four.// Our small town USA Thaxton had a great "community" get together this weekend. We had food, fireworks and fun! Thaxton Baptist did a great job putting this together. I love getting together with people who I haven't seen in years! five.// Love these news shoes! They were half off and I couldn't resist. I've already worn these twice. Shoes are my love language. 

Haley, one of my sweet roommates from Ole Miss has re-joined the blogging world. Please go follow her on bloglovin and show her some love! She's a precious girl who teaches, has the cutest clothes and a HUGE heart. Go. follow. her. NOW.

Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Harper is so cute! Love these shoes, gettin' wild ;D I'll surely go through Hayle's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan