Top 2 Tuesday

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Top 2 Things You've learned about Money:

1.) It's the Root of All Evil. Okay, as we all know that's Biblical. I don't believe that money is just green stuff that should lay around (obviously) ha! but.. I do believe that as Americans many of us have abused money and use it to try and show how much that we have or what we can buy with "our" money.  I love, am obsessed with shopping but I often look back at what I've bought and think about how I really didn't NEED what I have.  I believe that money is something that is necessary and fun but often causes more trouble than pleasure!

2.) I love clipping coupons to help save some money-- Every Sunday, I carefully observe the coupons that are given but often am disappointed in what I see.  I usually only find 1 or 2 that relate to things that I buy on a regular basis but it thrills me to know that I have a coupon.  I want to be one of those people that can go in a store and save $50 dollars on groceries. That would be awesome!


“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you.”

 r

Now onto other news---

This baby has been BAD today. She chewed up my iPhone charger cord and it is dead! Ugh! She got chewed out. No worries, she's not going back to the doggie place yet! :)
(Her nonna will kill me when she reads this.)



and.. today at lunch, one of my students says, "Here Miss Lauren" and gives me a 100 calorie chocolate chip cookie.  I take a bite and realize that it tastes AWFUL! I check the date on the pack and it expired in 2009. Oh, just 2 years ago. Poor kid. I quickly told her to give me the cookies that she could have no more. She wasn't happy but at least I'm not letting her die from grossness. 

It's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan