Remembering Thursday.

Thursday, March 24, 2011


1.) I was getting back from an awesome Spring Break trip to the coast. Pretty sand, water, places to stay and shop!


2.) I was thinking that I was under so much stress.. I didn't know the half of it!


3.) I was with a friend eating out at our favorite restaurant in Oxford--If I had to guess.


4.)  I love when my kids at school say anything! Today one of my kids got a zipper(metal) of his coat, caught between two teeth. I may,may not have spazzed!


5.) I just LOVE my kiddos at school and  I hope to get a job there one day! 


6.) God is good and allows us the privilege to work with special needs kids. I got to play with a 10 year old today who functions as a 9 month old. He was precious! 


God, make known your plan. I'm trying to be patient! :)


Happy Weekend, here we come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan