It's just the beginning.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Remember those high school days where you picture what your wedding/grown up life is going to be like..
Well.. a few of the friends are getting to experience this earlier than the rest of us. ha!

Brittany F. got married to Nick this weekend and it was beautiful! 

(blurry Iphone picture)
Whitney, Brittany, and I served as hostesses and most of all got to catch up! :)

I just can't believe it has been 4 years since we graduated from high school! and.. I am already excited about a pending wedding that is in the works with one of these girls! :))))))

Now.. it's Monday of Spring Break and I have been a bad blogger for the weekend but.. I promise to catch up!

I had lunch with my sweet mama today and driving through campus just reminded me why/how I love my school so much.

This guy definitely says it way better than I do.  


        


Want to see more, go here.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I saw a FB post about the '06 class already starting reunion planning. Lauren, we can't be this old! I don't know where all that time went to! College must be like pushing fast-forward, when it really needs to be like pause!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan