Thankful Thursday.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Button
--I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend the best university in the state of Mississippi. 
Hotty Toddy! 
(Can you guess where I go to school! :)

-- I am D.O.N.E with school work for the week. Praise the Lord. It's been stressful.

--Tomorrow the apartment will be cleaned before I leave to go home.

--Spring break will consist of sleeping, job applications, and craft projects.  Shopping is a given. right?!

For JESUS doesn't change- yesterday, today, tomorrow, he's always totally himself.  
Hebrews 13:8

Spring Break 2011.. Welcome! :)




All pictures--google.com







3 comments:

  1. From one girl who loves wild nail polish to another, Walmart has their Sally Extreme colors marked down from $7 to $2. I got a seafoam green and a hot hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse!! So perfect for me right now. Hooray for spring break! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky! At my school student teachers don't get a spring break..!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan