Fat Tuesday.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Top 2 Things I've learned about Relationships:

{one}  Don't Settle:
I believe that every girl in this world has dreamed about "THE ONE".  I know that I have and it's my biggest dream in life to be a wife and mommy! :)  I believe that my God has big plans to bless me in who he wants me to share my life with. "Let's do life together is one of my favorite marriage quotes! I don't ever want to settle in life, especially in the big decisions that I make. Future hubby.. I know you're out there. Hopefully we'll meet soon!

www.doinlifetogether.blogspot.com

{two} Love Never Fails

Friendships, lovers, pets, family, any kind of relationship... That 4 letter word never lets you down. Love is a precious thing and is made to last forever. When God died on the cross for you and I, love came into the picture in an awesome way.  Its something that is not meant to be taken lightly!


Happy Fat Tuesday. Beads, cupcakes.. It's been fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan