Let's do it.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
1.) Twitter is a whopping, 5 years old today! Happy Birthday you total waste of my time that I could be doing something productive, that I love sooo much! 

2.) This 81 degree weather is a FAVORITE of mine! I can't wait for summer.

3.) School is getting closer to the end and it's scary/sad/but the most exciting feeling to almost be done with college! I can't wait to see where God has me teaching kids(and hopefully finding a husband).

4.) I'm hoping to go to some Ole Miss Baseball games this week. I'll keep you updated...


5.)  Healthy food is on my mind right now. Got any good recipes?

Happy Monday people!

p.s. zoo pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan