Wednesday Love Fest

Wednesday, March 23, 2011



{one} I'm very thankful that this lady is healthy and nothing was wrong with her besides those mysterious chest pains. :( Feel better soon! The ER is a booming place on a Tuesday night! 

{two} I had a "free" sweet tea from McAllister's tonight because they pretty much love teachers and offered that with a MAE card. (Insurance for us student teachers).  It was love. Now, back to that water...

{three} My Jesus definitely gets the back burner of my life. and this.must.change.
             I need to start keeping a journal, reading the Bible more, and praying longer. Ever             go through those down times? What are your comments/tips to help me show more love to him. 

{four} I can't wait to de-clutter my life this weekend. My plans are to clean out my room and get some stuff listed on craigslist. A little extra moolah and space sound pretty-darn-good right about now.

loving this nail polish.

{five}    "I've picked you. I haven't dropped you. Don't panic. I'm with you. 
                      There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. 
                       I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you." (Isaiah 41:10- The Message)

#humpday, You've been nice to me! 




















1 comment:

  1. LOVE that nail color! I have a similar OPI color. It's so perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan