Little loves.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


It's Wednesday.. Know what that means. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite day-- to link up with Jamie. :)

{one}  Jesus is so good to me. I am beyond blessed and I take that for gr anted 1,000+ times a day. I hope to do something at least once a day for someone else to express to someone how great the father's love is. Pray for me on this endeavor.

{two}  I am so glad to have been born and raised in the south. Sweet tea, friendly ya'll sayings, the Bible belt, SEC football. You couldn't ask for a better upbringing. 

{three}  After Army Wives, Sunday night, I could not imagine the longing/pain that these wives/families feel when their soldiers have gone to war.  The ones that are killed fighting for their country, WOW! What a sacrifice. I pray each family who has gone through this knows how much I appreciate their service/sacrifice. 
All gave some, some gave All. 


{four}  I'm hoping for a little antique shopping this weekend with the mother. :)

I want some of these to do a little project! :)

{five} I need to post more things on Craigslist this weekend. Should I post some of these things on here and have a BlogSale? That might be fun! What are your thoughts?

Happy Wednesday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan