Fill in the blank. Spring Break style!

Friday, March 18, 2011



1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is  no way that I could think of one, but tons of Goodwill and Salvation Army thrifting finds. It's a big, HUGE hobby of mine.

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Thelma, off of Mama's Family, a childhood favorite show.  Zach Morris, off of Saved By The Bell--he was my childhood crush! ha, and Paula Deen, just for the heck of it. I would love to meet her.

3.  Something that inspires me is the love of my Savior, my family, and blogging! It's a hobby that I am so proud I got involved in.

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with I would have to choose bitter.. I love sour candy, cucumbers in vinegar(don't knock it till you try it), and all things sour! I'm my daddy's child! :)

5.  I dream about things that I have previously discussed with people, and mostly about crazy things that I have heard about. Most people that are in my dreams are people that I haven't seen in years...

6.  My weekend will be spent as usual shopping and spending time with my family/friends.  When God decided to bring that special someone, he'll take their place sometimes! :)

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be..... Army Wives. I am loving this show. It's amazing to see some of the things that these brave women go through on a daily basis!

Fill in the blanks for yourself now!
 






1 comment:

  1. I have never seen army wives before!! I guess I need to start watching it :)

    xoxo
    Stephanieandsuch

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan