Simple Things

Thursday, June 30, 2011



Life is made up of things that are uplifting and things that bring us down. God makes this world go around and he knows exactly what is happening. :)

{Simple things that I enjoy:}

Going to eat with the brother and his girlfriend.

Knowing  what my mama is thinking without her saying a word.

Yard Sales and Craigslist

Reminiscing with stories from our younger years. One of my favorite things to do.

A smile from a stranger.

On another note...

She's the one on the left. :)
I'm broken tonight- The sweetest assistant that I ever worked with, Ms. Jo Lewis, found out today that she has Stage 4 Liver Cancer. Not only is she young, but she also has a precious baby girl.
Ms. Jo always had a smile on her face and we loved talking about shopping, her going back to school, and all the life experiences that she had. She has so many people praying for her and I just know that God CAN heal her.

Please, if you believe, send us prayers for her. She deserves every one of them.

Life is simple. It's the simple things in life that are fun, and mean something. The news about her has shown me that life is precious and we should be thankful for everyday that we live.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on What I'm loving Wednesday! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I just wanted to let you know that I was sending her many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving everything on your list, but I'm so saddened to hear abour your sweet friend. My prayers are going up for her and her family. I'm so sorry!!

    Thank you for linking up with me love! xo!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan