a piece of me.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


{one} I'm loving that we get a 4 day weekend. So thankful that our schools recognize the Easter holiday and that we get to be off the 2 days. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because we get to celebrate our Savior who died for us and rose again that we could live for him. I'm so glad he's not in a tomb but in heaven watching over us and helping those whole love and believe in him.


All the cute decorations make me smile too. So bright and cheerful.

{two} I'm loving the "last" precious moments with my Kinders. They constantly amaze me with what comes out of their mouths. Today they taught me some little somethings about love. They said that if you say that a girl is pretty and nice that makes her your girlfriend. Oh, How I wish it was that easy. :)(if you have any suggestions for that area of my life, send me messages, yo!)

{Three} I'm loving the craft making/jewelry making/DIY era that I am in right now. It's so much fun and stress relieving. My parents think I am crazy everytime that I get a new idea in my head. It's fun and I'll keep you updated.

Now for a funny, hurtful, story that happened to me today.
I was walking to my car after school today and I was trying to hurry in order to beat the rain. There was a small, RIVER flowing from the parking lot and my cute, zebra print sandals were slipping and scaring me just a bit. 

I was trying really hard not to bust it in front of anyone, and hoping  to hurry to my car before the bottom fell out. I get to my car and slippppp.... My foot goes out from under me and I jam my right big toe into the pavement. I swore it was broke for 10 minutes. 
Cue.. Broken shoe. deadgumit. Not a great ending to a good day! :)

There is still love in my heart. 

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. STopped by from WILW and I am so glad I did! We have so much in common... if you read my WILW I talk about crafts the exact same way!! hilarious.

    thanks for sharing what you're loving! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan