Sunday, April 3, 2011

 



It's Sunday and I feel terrible. Buttt... Goo-Goo Dolls are coming to Oxford tonight to play in the Grove and I'm there. Pictures coming soon!


Now...

1. do you weigh yourself?
Every now and then a weigh in is important but I am not one of those girls that weighs 4-5 times a day. No way!
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
       Sushi. Hands down. I just can't do it.
3. snail mail or email?
     I love emails because they are quick but snail mail is uplifting in a euphoric way. I love opening mail and knowing that someone took the time to send it to me.    
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
    Yes.. I have a touch of OCD so I am always worrying about things such as.. Did I lock the door? or.. Did I pick that up off the floor?  Those sorts of "fears".
5. do you play an instrument?
     Yes, I can play the flute. 
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
    I would rather be attacked by a bear, and live, because they would be a better story. But, of course, I wouldn't love either. 
7. do you ever go braless in public?
I'm sure I have at one point or another.
8. today i am thankful for........................?

   Beautiful sunny weather!! It's gorgeous here!!!

1 comment:

  1. ...I love sushi..! :)
    I'm a senior at Millersville University in Pennsylvania. What about you?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan