The Shine Project.

Friday, April 22, 2011

This is what The Shine Project is all about:

Going out of your comfort zone
to bring light to those who need hope.
The Shine Project emulates love, sacrifice, and
CHANGE. 

I've decided to join this little project when I can. Read about it here. Fascinating. 

Week 1(for me): Earth Day Project.


My kinders got to plant Sunflower seeds and plant them. I feel that this was a great way for them to see how nature works and how things grow! 



They were really fascinated by the process of planting, watering, and seeing how things change for the plants. 

These little guys/gals are learning early on what it means for nature to be important in our lives. I believe that their curiosity is growing and that will benefit them in their growing up years! 


I just love that "Earth Day" is Friday and I have learned through these kids that we need to get "excited" about the things of nature and how things grow and bloom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan