Tired Tuesday, right?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Top 2 Things You Collect

McCarty Pottery.



Just a few pieces in my mama and my own collection. It started out getting a few pieces at a time and now we go to the yearly sale that they have. It's so intense! I just love this pottery that is usable and is so pretty. I mix the colors because I never know what colors I will have in my own house one day.

Antiques



I guess I would have to say anything old and distressed. Seriously, my heart skips a beat when I see a distressed piece of furniture that looks like it has just been redone. I just love that. My room in Ox is very eclectic because I love making my own fashion and deciding what I like in my apartment. Not everything is matchy-matchy and I love it that way. :)


I love/need to start collecting plates for this plate wall. I love this. Found this in a store in Nawlins. So precious!
I went to revival tonight with my mama and it was a great night. Thank you Lord for reminding me that your will is exactly where I can find peace. You have a plan, I just need to be patient. 

Twitter has become my new obsession and these quotes have been speaking to me recently. Hope you enjoy and that they impact you in a small way too.

"Most people have dreams. Few are willing to pursue them. Leap and the New will appear."

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

"Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time." Edward L. Bernays





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling me how to do those egg crafts! I'm so doing that too. :) Ps. my email is: Kashaff1@gmail.com... I should post it somewhere more obvious I guess haa

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan