Too many thoughts, Tuesday.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey Friends
This is going to be tons of posts piled into one. Can you handle it?
I sure hope so. I love letting you into parts of my life. :)

Picture frame Necklace Holder (that needs something special)
I finally got around to making my next DIY project with my daddy this weekend. He's such a good sport about helping me get this stuff checked off my to-do list. He's the best! 

I made those necklaces. I am loving this jewelry making stuff, if I could just find the sturdy wire to make the stuff that I REALLY want to start doing. :) Any ideas, give them to me! 

I did love how these earrings turned out. Of course, in true LP, elle pea form, this wasn't planned. Something messed up turned into something pretty cute. 

My prayer-accountability partner. Seriously. Just writing these people, events, etc. down help me to carry them to my Lord. I also keep it right by my mirror in my bathroom which is looked at every morning and every night. Good plan? I think so. I am definitely one of those people that knows I need to be reminded. It works for me. 

My little Kinders have been busy at school learning as much as they possibly can. Even on those rough days when I think I can't possibly do this forever, I remember that its a calling, process, and patience building career that is so rewarding. 
These pictures are of our class planting our Sunflower seeds that we planted in the classroom earlier in the month.  Check out the cuteness..




Such a cute age. I can't wait to be a teacher! 

This is the cutest Easter decoration. Saw this on our 1st grade hall and I know that I want to do this in my classroom one day. I hope to be half as creative as some of these teachers. :)
While we are on that idea, how cute is this? I.just.might.have.to.make.

and finally.. Geez. My post keep getting longer and longer. Which, I guess isn't a horrible thing. Hope you aren't bored. 


Top 2 Drinks.

Super short and easy for me.

1.) Diet Coke
We kid around in the Education world because most teachers that I know depend on this sizzling drink to get them through the day. Seriously, I know only a few teachers that do not indulge in this drink.

2.) Sweet Tea!
Aren't we fed this in our bottles? I kid. but seriously.

I couldn't live without these two. Not the healthiest choices but must-haves for this Southern lady. 

Last thing of the day. Could this be any longer?! 


Your pet's favorite toy.

Harper loves all toys, socks, shoes, garbage, food. It doesn't matter. She'll make the most of anything that she probably will get in trouble for later! She's a great experience especially practice for a child one day! :)



See what I mean?! Oh, how I love her. 

That's enough about me for one day. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey what are those cute egg things that you saw in the first grade hallway made of??? I would so make them too!
    Is that your puppy? I want a puppy so badly!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan