Mmm-Monday!

Monday, April 11, 2011


It's been a great weekend. I've been crazy-busy and that's why the blog has been neglected. 
Cue- this quote that I just found. :)


1.) Job interview #2. Hopefully, I was everything they want out of a teacher. They asked some great questions and some that I haven't been faced with. It's all in the experience...

Student Teaching. Love!!

2.) I have had some great luck thrifting these past couple of days. I found some goodies that I will take pictures of soon and share them with the blog world! 


3.) My time at Ole Miss is drawing to the end and I can't believe that it's almost here. I remember my 1st day here as a Junior and I remember how scared and nervous I was. I went to my first class and it was love at first.. oh you know. Hotty Toddy! I absolutely love it here. Everything about it. 
the tulips in the spring..

Grove in the Fall..
campusmediaevents

Hotty Toddy..

We say this "beloved chant" all the time.
See.. Even when we got our new coach, Houston! :)


and.. I can't wait to walk across that Grove stage and get my diploma that I've dreamed about my whole life! 


Hopefully, I can keep up with the blog this week. 

I'll leave you with a piece of Oxford. I like to call it home. :)

 


Until next time. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan