Come and rise up from the grave.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

We are one with him again.

I'm so thankful that my Savior died on the cross for my sins and gave me eternal life. Wow! Shouldn't we celebrate every day? I know that I fall so far behind in showing praises to him. It should be a daily thanksgiving. 

Today, my favorite worship song has been Christ is Risen by Matt Maher.

Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over death by death
Come awake, come awake
Come and rise up from the grave

I got to share the wonderful story of how Jesus rose from the tomb to my precious Sunday school class and we made a little craft to remember the day by. Man, how I hope to be an influence in their little lives. I remember most of MY Sunday school teachers and I hope to share their part of my life with them. Nothing makes me happier to see them light up and say that they love me! :)

Church service was great today with a cantata that was portrayed with Biblical truth, a sweet friend who has had a few rough months giving her life to the Lord, for real this time, and having lunch with my family that God chose for me. :)

I am so thankful for what Jesus did today. He's ALIVE, He's Alive!!

This weekend was spent enjoying time with friends and family.


This precious baby has a horrible mama but she will get something special before the week is over! :) 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan