Monday Madness.

Monday, April 18, 2011



1.) Weekend iPhone pictures.
Friday-Bunco at the parent's house. So much fun with sweet ladies. I can't believe I didn't take a single picture but I did make this cuteee cookie/cupcake stand and it got a few remarks on how sweet it was.
Thanks daddy for helping me make it! :)


Saturday
My daddy can be the most random person alive. He woke up Saturday and decided to go and buy iPhones for my mother and himself. So. Yours truly had the privilege to go with and help them figure out this "new world".  I am hoping they fall in love with them because I truly believe the iPhone is the best purchase I've ever made! :)

Sunday
The Lord's Day. I had the nursery and got to play with this sweet girl plus some more! Babies are so precious to me and I can't wait to be a parent to bunches of them one day. Ok, maybe not that many.. but you get the idea! 


Just a few pictures from the weekend!
2.) Isn't this teaching bag, precious! I like!!


3.) Lane's last game. We love being able to support this girl! She's special! :)

4.) Harper was glad to see me after being away a week. It was a nice break though! :)

5.) I have a new hobby. I like painting and redoing furniture. I loved this coffee table. My mother said I had no where to store it until MY house! Poo!


Totally random stuff. Isn't that the point? 

More to come..

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE redoing furniture! Haha but I have that storage issue too. Price of having a cool hobby, I guess :) I have two right now that I need to start but i think I wanna survive school first!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan