Catch up on challenge.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 17. 
Something that you are looking forward to.


By reading my blog, I feel that this is very evident. It is my biggest dream in life to become a wife and mother. It's really all that I have ever wanted to do. I have always dreamed of wearing white, walking down the isle of my small, Baptist, country church, and doing life with the man that I love. Wow. It will be so much fun!


I love planning. colors, details, decorations, songs, monograms, food, places, etc..


love this song. pretty sure it will be played on the big day. (sorry about it going off the page. Can't figure that out)



Found this recently and thought it was beautiful also! I'm such a stickler for Modern stuff as well. :)


I love these shoes. I just love the idea of something blue to be on my feet. :) I also want the wedding party to sign the bottom of my shoes. Oh, how cute does that sound! 


I saw this in a local newspaper and I adore this picture with the bride and her mama and daddy. Oh, I will have this done. Along with another 5,000 picture ideas! :)
Oh, what a glorious day this will be. 
Seriously, this post could never end. I'll stop with these few details. I'm a planner and I have lots more where these came from! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to be a wife and mama some day, too! And those shoes rock (:

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan